Japan. One of the most unforgettable trip ever! After years of travelling around PH, we’ve finally decided to see the beauty of Osaka and Tokyo Japan. One week is not enough and we’ll surely go back to experience more of their culture and traditions.
Here are some of our memories last October 2015! Yes, you read it right. This was 2 years ago and I think it’s time to make new moments again! 😉
Happiest place on Earth at Universal Studios! I will have a separate post for this. Watch out for it!
Another beautiful day at Asakusa and Shibuya.
These are just some of our pictures of our one-week travel in Japan. See below for our itinerary!
- Arrival at Narita Airport, then transfer to Shin Osaka via Bullet train
- Went to Umeda Sky Building
- Travel back to Minami for our hotel
- Went to Universal Studios Japan
- Dinner at Shinsekai
- Travel back to hotel
- Travel to Osaka Aquarium then to Akihabara
- Visited Tokyo Tower and One Piece Tower
- Whole day at Disney Sea!
- Visited Odaiba for Diver City, Miraikan, Palette Town, and Aquacity
- Went to Asakusa via Toei Subway
- Visited Sensoki Temple, Nakamise Dori and dinner at Asakusa for Okonomiyaki
- Travel to Tokyo Sky Tree
- Visited Meiji Shrine
- Explored Shibuya Crossing to see Hachiko and visited Tower Records and Book-Off
- Went shopping too!
- Whole day at Akihabara and Mandarake
- Had drinks at Gundam Cafe
- Shopping at Yodobashi Akiba for electronics and Gundam
- Travel back to Manila
Hope this post could help you finalize your itinerary! We’ll be back soon in Japan and will surely provide you better travel guide! 😉